Saturday, February 16, 2013

This is the Official start of a new way of thinking when buying a quality hockey stick. I have been playing hockey for years with someone else's name on a stick and paying money to do so. A decent stick was costing me $100 and a top end was $200 or more. I advertised their name while I played and was out a ton if it broke. I could buy a cheap stick in the $60 range on sale but felt like I was carrying a tree. I will never be a pro but enjoy the game enough to tell the difference in the sticks. To make a long story short I started buying quality All Black Hockey Sticks direct from a manufacturer.

 I shared this experience and stick with our 3 days a week group. I shared these inexpensive quality sticks with a Minnesota Junior League player. A few College players in Michigan. A Beer League group and High School Coach in Wisconsin..... What I received was "When can I get more of these sticks?" John P. " My buddy wants one!" Dave L. Our goalie, Jim, even stated in the locker room one day, "I can tell more guys have that stick cause the shots are coming in harder." "You s*%#! I gave the AlL Black Hockey Stick to my brother and since you are out the only stick I could get to compare was $225. When are they coming back so I can get a back up." Kevin B. "I meant to text u and tell u I like it a lot and if u get more I wanna buy 4..." Cole K.

Now we will share them with you. These sticks are Approx 440grams. 90 or 100 Flex. Grip or no grip. Sakic and Tkachuk curves. Senior Sticks. These sticks have been quoted as $150-$225 quality. $89 plus shippng USPS.(Approx. $10 due to insurance)

I have an order arriving April 2013. Get your name on the list. The word is out there and they are going fast. AllBlackHockeySticks@gmail.com or (831)687-8425. 831-68Stick. Look forward to your email or call with questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment